I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of wayward, tangled cords plugged into my power strip on my craft table. My desk lamp, radio, heat gun, and mug warmer all have permanent places- but every now and then I need to unplug one to plug in something else- like my Dremel or Vagabond. But which cord is which? On more than one occasion, I chose the wrong cord and left myself in the dark. Grr.
So I got smart and dug out my washi tape. I applied oneÂ piece of printed tape to where it attaches to the appliance and another near the plug. Voila! Color-coded electrical plugs!
In a snap you have lovely color-coded cords that will keep you properly sorted!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018