Every year at the CHA Mega Show the top 20 new products are shown to the media and judges vote to determine the best of the newest products. This year there is a wide variety of products in the Top 20 but here are a few of my very favorites. The winner won’t be announced until later in the show so I will be curious to see if any of my favorites is the winner.
This is how the website describes this tool.
Colored wax painting tool perfect for artists, crafters, and hobbyists. Touch the tip into colored wax and paint on just about any surface, including paper, glass, metal, wood, plastic, and more! Build layers of vibrant color to achieve the effects of oil painting. Blends colors with ease and dries in seconds! Two easy-to-swap tips let you work with bold or fine detail. The ergonomic design can be used right- or left-handed. Age 13 and up.
The image of the rooster looks like it’s about to jump off the page! The Cray-Pen is sort of like encaustics only it’s tons easier to use and way less expensive.
I’m not going to lie, when I heard that Julie Fei-Fan Balzer had designed a line of foam stamps I was a little underwhelmed. But that was before I saw them. In true Balzer Designs style they are fun, funky and totally high quality.
ArtFoamies and the StampBuddy makes possibilities endless. The product includes a paint pad, which allows custom colored printing repeatedly. It can be used on mixed media, art journaling and Gelli printing – all of the popular and hot mediums in the market right now.
And my final pick is the Bangle Bracelet Weaving Tool from Beadalon.
This is a great bracelet weaving tool that allows you to use wire, monofilament and lots of other products to weave bracelets. It comes with 22 pegs and allows you to create bangles in three sizes. So many options!
So which of my picks to you think should win as the Top Pick?
Don’t forget you can see all of the CHA action up close and personal by checking out our YouTube Channel.
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA 2015 Day 2 - January 20, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- CHA 2015: Day 1 - January 11, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Furniture in 3 Finishes - January 5, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014
Phyllis Strickland says
None of these excite me,I need to check out the top 20.