OK, so NOW I’m just bragging! No, not really…but I did get to meet Suze Weinberg at CHA Summer in Orlando, Florida, and she was SUCH a sport! First, she gave us a demo of her new Hot Wax Stylus Tool (check it out my CraftCritique post HERE) and then she even used her hot-fix crystal tool to “bling” up my tee-shirt!Â (See those orange crystals in the crown? Suze did those herself for me!)
It’s hard not to be a little star-struck when you meet your crafting idols in person. But I tell you, everyone has been so accessible and nice- no diva attitudes at all!
If you want to read my other posts about meetingÂ Lisa Pavelka at CHA Summer 09, just click the links- or search “CHA” in the search bar above to see ALL of my CHA adventures!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018