This was a one of those weird weeks at CTD- I was traveling all week with my family over our spring break and wasn’t even at CTD WHQ. However, I was out and about in Washington DC, snapping pics, getting inspired, and thinking of all the projects I have bubbling as a result!
I’ve got some photo essays planned for the upcoming weeks, but I just had to share these few photos with you:
So… on to the Week In Review!
- Monday I featured some Dinosaur Train fabric and a tutorial on how to make the best beanbags ever. (Really. I have a lot ofÂ beanbag experience. Trust me.)
- Tuesday I shared a video review of the Guitar Pick Punch. Handy gizmo, that!
- Wednesday, Haley shared her review of the Babyville Boutique line from Prym. (Hint- it’s not just for babies!)
- Thursday I participated in the Crafter’s Workshop Stencil Blog Hop….and had to learn to “BREATHE.”
- Friday, new #TeamCTD writer Juliann shared her review of the VersaSpin 360– a lazy-susan tool for crafters. It’s one of those things that you don’t know you really need until you’ve got one!
- ….and of course, there was a Friday Giveaway post from S&S Worldwide- head over for a chance to win TWO tubs of Puffy Putty, and air-dry modeling clay.
And because I’ve had cherry blossoms on the brain all week, I wanted to share with you a really cool craft that I found on the interwebs this week:
It’s really cute and super simple….and what a fun way to bring those cherry blossoms inside!
We also drew a winner in our Friday Giveaway of the SCACD rubber stamps. (PS- make sure you click their link in our sidebar to see what great crafting deals they’ve got.)
I really like Rockstar, Classic and Mariposa Eyes though Rockstar is probably my fav.
Lucky you, Jen- you get them all!!!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018