Today I have a fun ornament or package topper for you- and you make it with some easy-to-find supplies.
This is a pretty easy project, but there are a few supplies and tools you’ll want to have on hand.
I made you a video to show you step by step!
Here’s a tip: I used Krylon Glitter Blast for the larger version (the bleached trees) but it can be a bit fussy. If you want to work with an “easier” glitter spray, the Krylon Glitter Spray is my favorite. It adds a light dusting of glitter without overwhelming your project!
Got it? It’s pretty easy and the results are lovely! Now to pop it into one of the gift boxes I made with the Gift Box Punch Board and I’m all set!
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by Krylon. All ideas and opinions are 100% authentic and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018