Heya! Click on over to www.CraftCritique.com to read my full review of the Sakura Gem Craft Kit I picked up at CHA Summer. The kit includes a two-step UV curing resin (and you all know how much I love my Magic-Glos just read the review!) so I HAD to try it out and see how it compares. Here’s a sneak peek of what I made…now go read the article, and tell ’em Jenny sent ya!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor says
Hi Jenny! This product sounds intriguing. I am always looking for cool products to work with., especially resins. Will head on over to check it out!