When it comes to recycled crafts, I really kinda can’t help myself. I’ve got a bit of the magpie in me- I’m attracted to shiny things and I’m always trying to figure out how to use the little bits and bobs that attract me and reuse them into something fabulous.
So now I’m using my Cuttlebug like a crazy person. (Watch out- if you’re in my house, the minute you are done with your soda I will snatch it from your lips and make a pin out of it!!!)
I put up the step-by-step directions on CraftsUnleashed today, but here are a few more pics and a slightly different version. (They only sell the scalloped circles Nestabilities dies, but I personally have the 4-pack of Flowers– and I LOVE them…but more on those later…)
Using my 1/8 inch hole punch (yup, the one for paper!) I pierced holes near the top of the shapes. I used a large jump ring and a little wire-wrapped green glass bead to complete the dangle. Easy-peasy!
Please let me know if you make one of these…I’d love to hear from you!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018