Well, it’s a busy time here at CTD WHQ- kids are out of school and into camps, (and mischief) we’ve started demolition on our kitchen remodel, my husband is in transition with work, and I’m working on my projects for Hands On Crafts for Kids.
We film the entire season in one week in July, and this season I’ve got increased hosting duties and I’m designing quite a few of the projects I’ll be sharing on-camera. This means that while I’m busy creating, there will be fewer weekly posts here on CTD throughout the summer. I’m still aiming for two reviews and videos per week, but we’ll have to see how that goes.
So while I was prepping today, I realized I needed a few supplies….so I FORCED MYSELF (insert dripping sarcasm here) to go shopping at my local craft store to get a few things.
And then a few more things.
And then somethings that I didn’t really need at all, but really liked.
You know how that goes, right?
So anyway, here’s a video of the stuff I bought, and there are some links to reviews you might have missed. I’ll give you hyper links after the video, ok?
And in case you missed it…
- Spectrum Noir Marker Review
- Hands On Crafts for Kids (watch live episodes each week on the website)
- Binder Ring Love
- Using Magnet Sheets to Store Dies
Hope you enjoy some of these posts while I’m working away like an elf in Santa’s workshop!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018