I’m still settling into my new space, and it was time to start orgazing my stamp pads. My Distress Stain Stamp Pads sat it a drawer in my library card catalog. But I foud that if they were out of sight, they were out of mind. Time to upgrade my storage and organization!
Since my move from Ohio, I’d gotten a Stamp N Storage case for my regular stamp pads. What a difference! I have them up on the table top, so I USE them more often. I decided to splurge on the Distress Stain holder so they would all match.
Once I pulled the trigger and got the unit on the desk and stamps loaded in….well, it looked like the above photo. You can’t see the names or colors! And while you can print out labels online, I like to do my own swatching so I can REALLY see the actual colors. So here’s my solution!
I dug out my Epson LableWorks printer (review linked) and my Xyron Sticker maker (same) and got busy.
Here’s a 3-minute video showing you the process. And affiliate links follow.
I realized I really do need to do a video on this LabelWorks printer for you… I love this thing. I’m using it on my stamping storage, too.
Epson LabelWorks: http://amzn.to/2tfSx2x
Clear Tape, White Ink: http://amzn.to/2sRI6mg
Sticker Maker: http://amzn.to/2tOemrJ
Sooo handy- and so lovely to look at. It gives me a sense of peace to see all those pretty colors…. just waiting for me to play!
More storage/organizing posts coming soon!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Roberta Stephan says
Awesome! I am always looking for better ways to organize, yet see everything. Nice to hear someone else wants to see the actual color stamped off, not printed in the not quite right color off the computer. Thanks for the info….