Well, it’s hard to imagine that as of today we have been in New Jersey only six weeks. In some ways, it feels a lot longer. I’m now in the home stretch of organizing and I wanted to give y’all an update!
The funny thing is… I realized I never even gave you the FIRST glances at the craft room! I had done quite a few Periscopes on the craft room– from the first look, to the painted version, to setting up the tables…but alas, I’d never shared it on YouTube or the blog.
So you can’t have an “after” without the “before,” right?
I found my Periscope from February 9th- only 3 weeks after we moved in- and I turned it into a little video for y’all. Looking back, it’s pretty fabulous that everything was that organized after only THREE WEEKS!
Take a look: (run time 10 minutes:
This layout is really working for me, and the only thing left to do is tidy everything up and hang things on the walls. I’m about 1/2 way through that process, so later this month you’ll see the finished product!
I love craft room organization and tips, so if you have any hum-dingers, make sure you leave me a comment, ok?
And for more fun, sign up for Persicope and check out my LIVE videos and demos. We have a lot of fun!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018