Mother’s Day really snuck up on me this year. Lucky for me, I’d gotten started on Mom’s giftie… can’t share it with you YET, as our Mother’s Day celebration will be delayed a week or two. And I purchased some hand-made goodies to give out, but I had to resort to (GASP) store-bought cards. Yipes.
However, I did get to make one special gift that I can share. My BIL enlisted my help in making a special Mother’s Day bracelet for my sister. Her baby son will turn one in a few weeks, so this is a special time for her. I designed a bracelet using sterling silver alpha beads, Swarovski crystals in his birthstone color, and sterling spacers and clasp. Love it! Hope she does, too.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018