If you’ve been here before, you may know that I have a soft spot for quilling. I love that you can take simple strips of paper and some white glue and twirl them into spirals that you can form into shapes that can be almost anything! (OK, I’m a little breathless here!) But what if you don’t have a quilling tool? Well, I gotcha covered.
- plastic coffee stirrer (the ones like a mini straw) OR
- Ear Swab with hollow plastic core
- white glue
- (optional) wine cork
Here’s a little video to explain the process!
And now that you’ve got THAT mastered, go check out my Quilled Heart Card:
or my Quilled Hearts Jewelry posts!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018