It’s that time of year again, and I LOVE decorating the house and table for Thanksgiving. Crafts are an important part of that for us, too- from the centerpiece to the name cards to the napkin rings, I’ve got you covered!
1.-New this year! DIY Harvest Napkin Rings. Mostly these are recycled materials and fun for all ages. A great way to get everyone crafting the weekend before your big dinner.
2. Pilgrim Hat Table Settings using Recycled K-Cups! Recycle AND hide a little tasty treat. This video shows you how:
3. Decoupaged Candle Centerpiece! Use some pretty paper napkins and craft this up in a jiffy!
4. Place Setting Treat Boxes! If you have one of those nifty punch boards, this is a breeze- but not necessary.
4. Handprint Art! Give thanks with the whole clan by making this family handprint art.
5. TWENTY FIVE Thanksgiving Crafts! Yes, you read it right….twenty-five MORE ideas- some from yours truly, some from other fab crafty bloggers. Go take a peek!
I hope you enjoy some of these ideas and decide to make your celebration SUPER crafty!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018