I have kids in elementary school, and I really love encouraging them to craft. Not just because it gives us the chance to bond over a shared activity (and n0n-verbally) but also because it teaches my kids to problem solve, work through frustration, and value the things that are made by hand verses what is bought at the store.
Love is hand-made.
So I really enjoyed the following kid’s craft reviews on CTD:
- Glam Art Kit Review
- Kirigami Kit Review
- Artterro- the Giveaway is OPEN!
- Kid’s Craft Round-up
- Quilled Shamrock How-To
- Do-A-Dot Marker Review
- Artterro Art Journal Review
- Scribble Shop Challenge Reveal (See how I made a book out off various random objects!)
Now… before I forget… we had a giveaway last week and our winner wasÂ Cat G! Congrats!
If you missed out make sure you enter this week’s giveaway sponsored by Artterro! Have a great week!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018