The summer has officially started at CTD WHQ, and it’s been a doozy. It actually started last week with my trip to the studio set of Scrapbook Soup and the days and days and days of prep that went into that. Then, on the same day, my 91-year-old grandfather passed (you might remember the photos I shared of him in my Memorial Day post)… and then of course a week of mourning, traveling to services, visiting with family, etc.
This week was no less harried with my kids being out of school but in summer camps, and that mean commuting 2 hours a day to get them to their respective places. (This is quite a change, because we have a 10 minute walk to school!) I lost a lot of hours in the car, and of COURSE next week I have to travel and be at HSN for 3 days.
Tired yet? Yeah, me too.
Luckily, that didn’t stop me creating some fun posts here on CTD and finding some inspiration for you!
First, here’s what you don’t want to miss on CTD:
- Krylon ColorMaster spray-paint review. Goes on super smooth, dries super-fast!
- Mod Podge Resist Greeting Cards. My technique for one of the Scrapbook Soup segments. See it here before it’s on air!
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint Review from Sarah. Wait till you see how these dauber-topped paints perform. You will fall in love!
- KRYLON PAINT GIVEAWAY ::open until 6/22::You can win a $50 gift card and a Krylon prize pack. (And it’s why we are not having a giveaway today. : )
Elsewhere on the crafty web, I found some cool things for you!
I love how Angie from The Country Chic Cottage come up with this cool idea for making nautical art. You’ll be surprised how easy it is!
Need a last-minute Father’s Day Card? This one from DIYandCraftTutorials will fit the bill. Follow this diagram to feel like a paper wizard!
I found this one on another site, but the original photo is from FilthWizardry. She made cool sculptures with her grandkids from natural materials- click over to see the flowers! Cute!
Stay tuned, on Monday I’ll have a post for you on what products I’m presenting on HSN as well as the times so that you can tune in and/or set your DVR for GREAT crafting deals! Lots of clearance- yay!
Have a great weekend and Father’s Day. My Dad is kissing his father in that first photo. Treasure those moments, because they do not last forever…..
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018