I got my swaps back from the ClothPaperStudio Yahoo Group. (Remember? I posted about mine here.) I am pleased as punch and dancing with joy after opening my box!
I loved some of the little “hidden” goodies, like the stamp of the face in the pink one, or the sheet music inside the green-y one.
These are so easy and fun to make, and allow you play with all sorts of mixed-media and stitching techniques- foils, free-motion, layering fun stitches, beading, etc. I’m really playing with the idea of developing this as a class for the local sewing store.
Fun, yes? I’m going to hang these in my studio!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018