Well, October is here, and in the middle of planning my holiday crafting, I though I’d share a Breast Cancer Awareness craft. Since you have the whole month of October to craft pink, here’s a cute one to get you going!
Our friends over at CrossStitch.com have supplied FOUR different versions of the pink ribbon to print out for FREE- two “easy” versions, and two (like the one shown at left) more advanced. Surf on over to get your free pattern.
What a nice, small, do-able project! How about making small bookmarks to give to a survivor? Or a check-book cover for a special woman in your life? Or maybe just make one for yourself, and put it somewhere to remind yourself that early dectection is the best cancer treatment- so do your monthly self-checks. (Okay, public service announcement over!) Even if you aren’t a big breast-cancer-awareness advocate, download or bookmark the page anyway, and change the color of the ribbon for your cause of choice.
Have fun, and think PINK!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018