So, OK, I’m obviously on a kick here. But as I’m surfing around, I’m finding that there are lots of folks who are as obsessed with candy conversation hearts as I am!
I ran across a blog: Ramblings of a Crazy Woman, who had two absolutely cute ideas for candy hearts! The first is making bingo game with them! You know, make a grid and put the sayings on the hearts in the squares. Then pull hearts and read them to cover up your squares.
How Craftastic is this???!!!???
She also suggests gluing the candy hearts to the outside of a glass votive candle to make cute little decorations. (I guess that’s better than eating all fo them!) I wonder if they hold up year to year?
Another Craftastic idea.
I found an Etsy artist by the handle of “Luaricsales” who embeds candy hearts in resin and makes pendants. That’s also a novel idea with the left-overs. Resin can be a little fussy, but even newbie crafters can be successful with it.
Carol from “In The Nest” blog came up with this idea for topiaries…. she’s go full instructions on her blog. Looks easy and cute!
Or how about making Candy Heart Tacks for your bulletin board? Found this step -by – step on OffBeatLiving.com.
And, lastly, but not leastly, I have a YouTube vid for you about making a non-edible pretzel wreaths.
I think I need to go have a snack!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018