It’s been a busy week at CTD WHQ- the kids where home for tow days this week, and I’m still muddling through my New Year’s reorganization and purge project. AND I got 2 bonus posts in this week. Just in case you missed it, here’s a list of this week’s posts.
- Tutorial: How to Make Tinted Polymer Clay Glazes
- Tutorial: Polymer Clay Glazed Heart Buttons
- Review of Julie Fei-Fan Balzers’ online class “30 Days in Your Art Journal”
- Review: Tweezer Bee Tweezers by EK Success
- Review: Stainless Steel Wool by LBY by #TeamCTD member Haley from The Zen of Making
- Review: Roving Wool Yarn by Martha Stewart/ LBY
- Review: Scor Buddy Scoring Tool by #TeamCTD member Jen Clark of My Crafty Friend Jen
I also had not one, not two, but THREE jewelry designs featured up on CraftsUnleashed! (They shoulda just called it “CraftTestDummies Week”-ha!
Next week, I prepare to heat to the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show, and I’ll have some Valentine’s day ideas for you. Have a great weekend!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018