Recently I shot the opening introduction of one of my product reviews using my webcam in my craft room (I call it “the Studio.”) I got some *ahem* comments about how messy my space is, how it looks familiar, and yes, one lady even asked me “How do you work in such a messy space?”
So I thought I’d open a dialogue and maybe even start a new bi-monthly series of videos.
I made another little webcam vid and I share a quickie 360-tour of my room. And now I’m open for questions!
So I’m open for questions about crafting, storage, organization, and tips! I’ll leave this open for 2 weeks or so we can get some good comments and questions, and then I’ll post another video.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018