So when I bought my Kikki K planner in March, I had high hopes and visions of a planned, organized, lovely lifestyle.
Cute notes! Washi tape! Adorable reminders!
Not so much.
I’m not sure why, but I’m just not getting the hang of it.
I keep a lot of what I have to do in my head…. or scribble on manilla tags….and then I forget to put it into the planner.
I’d love some ideas and links to inspiration folks! What techniques work for you?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018