You just never know what you will find at the CHA show. Giant elephants, life size hot air balloons or a full scale knitted or crochet version of The Chronicles of Narnia. Or in this case YARNIA.
The folks at Spinrite (the makers of Patons, Bernat, Caron and Lily Sugar n’ Cream) went all out with this booth.
While I read all seven books to my sons when they were younger I can’t remember the name of this character. Do you?
The set included the Pevensie children along with many other characters from the novels. I only wish I had taken more photos but there was a large group of people having a bit of a pow-wow right in front of the next area.
As soon as my fellow CHA attendees post photos I will leave a list of links below so be sure to check back. You will definitely want to see more of this booth. It’s fantastic!
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA 2015 Day 2 - January 20, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- CHA 2015: Day 1 - January 11, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Furniture in 3 Finishes - January 5, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014