The second best thing about going to the Craft and Hobby Association Trade show every January is seeing all of the new products being released.
Of course the best part is leaving the snow and cold and going to Anaheim for a few days.
There are several new products being released soon that we here at team CTD thought you would want to know about.
Check out this list of videos I shot during the show.
CHA Show 2015 ImpressArt Metal Stamps
The Bracelet Bender from ImpressArt CHA Show 2015
CHA 2015 Candie Cooper & Jesse James Beads
CHA Show 2015 Katie Hacker & Beadalon Tassel Maker
CHA Show 2015 Marissa Pawelko & Buckle Boutique
We will have tons of new products to review and share with you over the coming months so if you looking to learn more about creating jewelry you will want to be sure to check back often.
And if you want to see more videos of what is happening in the industry be sure to check out all of our CHA 2015 videos on YouTube.
- Pat Catan’s Craft Stores Acquired by Michael’s - February 2, 2016
- Vicki’s CHA Trend Sightings - January 20, 2016
- Vicki’s Favorite Picks from the CHA Top 20 Products - January 10, 2016
- CHA Show 2015: Behind the Scenes with Vicki - January 30, 2015
- CHA 2015 Day 2 - January 20, 2015
- CHA Show 2015 – New Jewelry Products to Watch For - January 19, 2015
- CHA Show 2015: Yarnia - January 15, 2015
- CHA 2015: Day 1 - January 11, 2015
- Craft Product Review: Mod Podge Furniture in 3 Finishes - January 5, 2015
- Trend Report for 2014-2015 – Home Decor - November 26, 2014