If you are a regular reader of Craft Test Dummies, you know that I am a HUGE fan of Heidi Swapp. Heidi has a been a fixture in the paper crafting industry for over a decade and has always been a never-ending source of inspiration for me. Her products always trigger my creative side and prove to be incredibly versatile. This year at CHA, Heidi did not disappoint as we got to see a plethora of new products! Check out some photos from her booth at the show as well as a video of Heidi herself and Design Team member, Maggie, demoing Heidi’s new machine, The Minc, a heat-foiling machine!
What do you think crafters? I know I am in LOVE with the new Minc, I can’t wait to try my own foil designs with a laser printer! I’m also digging on those Marquis letters! Super fun and trendy!! Let us know what you think in the comments and what your crafty eye spy’s that you can’t live without!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015