Oh, it’s been such a great month! I’ve taken some crafty field trips, met up with crafterÂ friends, hosted quite a few crafting giveaways, and shared some craft tutorials. And now National Crafting Month is OVER. But is the craftiness over at CTD?? Of course not! We will use April, though, to spotlight crafting companies with “green” practices, craft tools that will help you upcycle/recycle, and craft products that are healthier for you to use. I can’t wait!
But before I get ahead of myself, let me recap the week that was. We had some great reviews:
- I reviewed the photo-to-canvas printing service at Uprinting.com (pssst- there’s a giveway, too!)
- Vicki O’Dell reviewed Diane Fitzgerald’s Favorite Beading Projects book and shared her version of one of the projects.
- Sara Carns tried out some Lawn Fawn products and named them her “Craft Fave.” Read on to see why she loves them so!
I got busy with not one but TWO tutorials this week. The first one is making sweet little floral head pins using shrink plastic:
I also got a little nerdy and a LOT silly when I knitted up this Lorax Hat:
Now, we also had a great giveaway courtesy of Purple Cows…and we have a winner!
She said: I love the Punch It. Looks great. All of the new products look amazing!
So that’s this week. Make sure you enter the current giveaway, and visit me on the Facebook Page for daily behind-the-scenes extras and photos – follow me on Twitter for my random crafty thoughts, trick, tips, and links to crafty giveaways.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018