I love my birthday. No, not because I haven’t hit forty yet, but because it brings mail. REAL mail, ya know? Like cards and goodies, not like flyers and credit card applications.Â Anyhoo, got some goodies this week, and I thought I’d share them:
These are two fabric postcards I got on the same day. The heart one is from my guild, North Coast Needlers. The pretty green one is from my artsy-craftsy pal Terri. How did she know I love St. Patrick’s Day so much?
The cute little froggy is a fabric ATC from Diane on my CPS Yahoo Group. She’s a great moderator and a great wit. She has a blog, too, called Sooner or Later, and if you have chance you should check it out.
Thanks so much, ladies, for getting my birthday month started in such a lovely way!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018