Ok, this started out as a little Twitter thingy…. I started the phrase, “You know your’e a craft nerd WHEN:” and folks started filling in the phrase.
First of all I KNOW I’m a craft nerd and embrace it. I just didn’t know there were so many of you out there, too!
So here’s the deal: here are some of my Twitter responses… and leave your comment, too. I’ll read ’em all and do a little giveaway on Friday, February 12 at 4:00PM EST.
You can win either a copy of the book “Blogging For Bliss” by Tara Frey OR some Pardo polymer clayÂ … you choose!
SO… You know you’re a #CraftNerd when:
- When you save caps and lids to everything because it might be a useful tool, for what is unknown lol
- when you can’t throw out cans and jars without finding another artful purpose for them!
- when you must cut up every ounce of left over paper: shaped punches, squares, and triangles.
- Your husband asks if you have any glue & you offer him 14 different types.
- you are a craft nerd when you would rather have a set of stamps instead of chocolate and flowers for Valentines!
Add your answer and enter to win!
Hey, Y’all…contest is over, but you can still feel free to leave a comment- the more, the merrier!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017