Ok, this started out as a little Twitter thingy…. I started the phrase, “You know your’e a craft nerd WHEN:” and folks started filling in the phrase.
First of all I KNOW I’m a craft nerd and embrace it. I just didn’t know there were so many of you out there, too!
So here’s the deal: here are some of my Twitter responses… and leave your comment, too. I’ll read ’em all and do a little giveaway on Friday, February 12 at 4:00PM EST.
You can win either a copy of the book “Blogging For Bliss” by Tara Frey OR some Pardo polymer clayÂ … you choose!
SO… You know you’re a #CraftNerd when:
- When you save caps and lids to everything because it might be a useful tool, for what is unknown lol
- when you can’t throw out cans and jars without finding another artful purpose for them!
- when you must cut up every ounce of left over paper: shaped punches, squares, and triangles.
- Your husband asks if you have any glue & you offer him 14 different types.
- you are a craft nerd when you would rather have a set of stamps instead of chocolate and flowers for Valentines!
Add your answer and enter to win!
Hey, Y’all…contest is over, but you can still feel free to leave a comment- the more, the merrier!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017