Ok, this started out as a little Twitter thingy…. I started the phrase, “You know your’e a craft nerd WHEN:” and folks started filling in the phrase.
First of all I KNOW I’m a craft nerd and embrace it. I just didn’t know there were so many of you out there, too!
So here’s the deal: here are some of my Twitter responses… and leave your comment, too. I’ll read ’em all and do a little giveaway on Friday, February 12 at 4:00PM EST.
You can win either a copy of the book “Blogging For Bliss” by Tara Frey OR some Pardo polymer clayÂ … you choose!
SO… You know you’re a #CraftNerd when:
- When you save caps and lids to everything because it might be a useful tool, for what is unknown lol
- when you can’t throw out cans and jars without finding another artful purpose for them!
- when you must cut up every ounce of left over paper: shaped punches, squares, and triangles.
- Your husband asks if you have any glue & you offer him 14 different types.
- you are a craft nerd when you would rather have a set of stamps instead of chocolate and flowers for Valentines!
Add your answer and enter to win!
Hey, Y’all…contest is over, but you can still feel free to leave a comment- the more, the merrier!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017