Ok, this started out as a little Twitter thingy…. I started the phrase, “You know your’e a craft nerd WHEN:” and folks started filling in the phrase.
First of all I KNOW I’m a craft nerd and embrace it. I just didn’t know there were so many of you out there, too!
So here’s the deal: here are some of my Twitter responses… and leave your comment, too. I’ll read ’em all and do a little giveaway on Friday, February 12 at 4:00PM EST.
You can win either a copy of the book “Blogging For Bliss” by Tara Frey OR some Pardo polymer clayÂ … you choose!
SO… You know you’re a #CraftNerd when:
- When you save caps and lids to everything because it might be a useful tool, for what is unknown lol
- when you can’t throw out cans and jars without finding another artful purpose for them!
- when you must cut up every ounce of left over paper: shaped punches, squares, and triangles.
- Your husband asks if you have any glue & you offer him 14 different types.
- you are a craft nerd when you would rather have a set of stamps instead of chocolate and flowers for Valentines!
Add your answer and enter to win!
Hey, Y’all…contest is over, but you can still feel free to leave a comment- the more, the merrier!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017