I’m still loving those yo-yo makers from Clover- so much so, that I actually bought the whole set of ’em. (4 circles, 2 hearts, 2 flowers-gasp!) So I was using the smaller heart yo-yo’s to whip up a little v-day goodness for baby girl. These are what I came up with:
I’ve made a pair of each style, and can hardly wait to make some with the flower yo-yo set!
To read my review of the Clover Heart Yo-Yo Maker, click here.
If you’d like the name of the E-bay seller that sold me the set of Clover Yo-Yo makers, leave me a comment and I’ll contact you with that information!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018