I’m still loving those yo-yo makers from Clover- so much so, that I actually bought the whole set of ’em. (4 circles, 2 hearts, 2 flowers-gasp!) So I was using the smaller heart yo-yo’s to whip up a little v-day goodness for baby girl. These are what I came up with:
I’ve made a pair of each style, and can hardly wait to make some with the flower yo-yo set!
To read my review of the Clover Heart Yo-Yo Maker, click here.
If you’d like the name of the E-bay seller that sold me the set of Clover Yo-Yo makers, leave me a comment and I’ll contact you with that information!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017