Gung Hay Fat Choi- Happy Lunar New Year! This is the year of the rabbit, so I thought I’d scrape up some cute rabbit crafts to get you inspired! An even if you don’t particularly get into Lunar New Year- that’s OK. Consider these crafty ideas as a way to get a “jump” on your Easter and Spring crafts!
For the little kids, there’s the ever-popular Bunny Mask from EnchantedLearning.com:
Amigurumi is hot, hot, HOT right now, and what could be cuter than this bunny? Free pattern from Lion Brand Yarns, too! Just create a log-in and go to town:
Then there’s this super-cute and functional “Boo-Boo Bunny” for when your littles need a quickie ice pack:
If paper folding is your thing, check out this animate origami rabbit from En.Origami-Club.com:
And if you like your paper quilled, how about this adorable bunny from our friends at QuilledCreations.com?
How about a craft that can serve as a party favor? These sweet Bunny Cups from Amazing Moms are quick & easy!
And if an edible creation is more your style, then this adorable printable cupcake wrapper and directions from SkipToMyLou is a winner!
So there you go- seven sweet bunny crafts to get you in a festive mood!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018