Gung Hay Fat Choi- Happy Lunar New Year! This is the year of the rabbit, so I thought I’d scrape up some cute rabbit crafts to get you inspired! An even if you don’t particularly get into Lunar New Year- that’s OK. Consider these crafty ideas as a way to get a “jump” on your Easter and Spring crafts!
For the little kids, there’s the ever-popular Bunny Mask from EnchantedLearning.com:
Amigurumi is hot, hot, HOT right now, and what could be cuter than this bunny? Free pattern from Lion Brand Yarns, too! Just create a log-in and go to town:
Then there’s this super-cute and functional “Boo-Boo Bunny” for when your littles need a quickie ice pack:
If paper folding is your thing, check out this animate origami rabbit from En.Origami-Club.com:
And if you like your paper quilled, how about this adorable bunny from our friends at QuilledCreations.com?
How about a craft that can serve as a party favor? These sweet Bunny Cups from Amazing Moms are quick & easy!
And if an edible creation is more your style, then this adorable printable cupcake wrapper and directions from SkipToMyLou is a winner!
So there you go- seven sweet bunny crafts to get you in a festive mood!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017