…is up at CraftCritique.com! One of the reasons why you just HAVE to love CraftCritique is because sometimes they get multiple reviewers trying out the same product. It’s really a great service to hear from many different folks with different skill sets and perspectives trying out a crafty tool.
So I got to try out the Xyron Creatopia. Despite it’s winning points on having an uber-cool name, I was only impressed with 2 out of the three functions it has. (Please, read my full review HERE.) But also make sure you scroll up and down and read the other FIVE REVIEWS (yup) as well.
Leave me a little message and let me know what you thought of our reviews and how (or if) YOU would use the Xyron Creatopia and youÂ just might win a cute little fabric postcard I made for the review. K? Good. I’ll draw a winner on Friday 6/25/10 at noon EST .
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018