Happy World Cardmaking Day! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate than a GIVEAWAY from Xyron!
The Creative Station is a perfect solution for card-makers because it gives you edge-to-edge coverage on wavy, textured or patterned paper, and it also gives you the best adhesion on embellishments under 1/8 inch thick! Make sure you watch this video to see it in action!
And now you can enter to win one of your own!
This giveaway is sponsored by Xyron and they will be shipping out the prize directly.
Terms and Conditions: Contest is open for 1 week from October 3-October 10, 2015. Winners will be notified via widget on the blog and will also be contacted by Xyron via email. Open to US residents aged 18 and over.
To enter, click on the widget (or blue Rafflecopter link) below and follow the prompts. You can enter via tweet, FB, and of course, you must start by commenting on this post in the comment section below to get started.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have fun and good luck! ~jbr
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018