It’s school time again and that means stocking up on some of our most-needed supplies. And what crafter doesn’t need a craft knife or two? This new kit from Xacto brand gives you 3 handles and THIRTEEN blades for all of your crafting needs!
I made you a video to give you a closer look:
This kit is retailing for under $17 USD (affiliate link below) and I’m loving it so far- I’ve used it on cork, paper, and plastic tubing. (I’ve had some issues with my koi pond. Don’t ask.) If you are a student or crafter, this kit is perfect for using on-the-go!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes, but all opinions are my own and based on my first-hand experience with the product. The nominal percentage I earn from affiliate links provide me with the resources to keep this blog afloat!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017