I don’t know about you, but I have a lot of wayward, tangled cords plugged into my power strip on my craft table. My desk lamp, radio, heat gun, and mug warmer all have permanent places- but every now and then I need to unplug one to plug in something else- like my Dremel or Vagabond. But which cord is which? On more than one occasion, I chose the wrong cord and left myself in the dark. Grr.
So I got smart and dug out my washi tape. I applied oneÂ piece of printed tape to where it attaches to the appliance and another near the plug. Voila! Color-coded electrical plugs!
In a snap you have lovely color-coded cords that will keep you properly sorted!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017