I think most of the regular readers know at this point that I’m a huge fan of Tim Holtz and all of his products. CHA is like a Tim Holtz La-La Land for me because he has products releasing with multiple companies such as Sizzix, Ranger, Idea-ology and Stamper’s Anonymous. I visited these booths every day of the show and I have to say, each time I went back there was something I hadn’t seen before that I, “ooh’d,” and “ahh’d,” over! So many fun samples to look at that I of course just had to share with all of my Craft Test Dummy friends! So grab a diet coke, sit back and scroll through all of the lovelies at the show!
What do you think crafters? Are you inspired by all of the gorgeous samples at the booth? Is your mind reeling at the possibilities with some of the new products that Tim is coming out with? Let me know in the comments and stay tuned to Craft Test Dummies for more CHA updates!
- Brand New Tim Holtz & Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Review - April 12, 2017
- Rhonna Farrer Chalkboard Wall Art Tutorial – - December 15, 2016
- Make Distress Paints into MARKERS! - March 15, 2016
- CHA 2016 – Ranger Ink Designer Challenge – - January 16, 2016
- Craft Product Comparison and Overview: Ranger Ink Paints - November 11, 2015
- Product Review: Ranger Ink – Dina Wakley Media Paints and Fine Tip Applicator - August 16, 2015
- Product Review: Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Paints From Ranger Ink - June 9, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Booth Tour - March 18, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Heidi Swapp Booth and Minc Video - March 13, 2015
- CHA 2015 – Beadalon 3D Bracelet Jig - March 12, 2015