Thank you BUNCHES to all of you who left comments for a chance to win the PSA Essentials Stamp set. So many are you are enthusiastic about this product- I know I am- and I wish that we had enough goodies to give everyone a custom stamp. Sadly, thought, we don’t….so ONE lucky persons name was drawn at random….Well I can’t tell you!
You have to go over to the PSA ESSENTIALS site and check it out!
But thanks again to all who left their comments, and and BIG THANKS to PSA Essentials for hosting the giveaway!
Stay tuned for our upcoming reviews and giveaways!
If you’d like to purchase items from PSA Essentials, please use my affiliate link:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018