Well, all my kid-craftin’ pals must be on vacation this month, because we only had 8 links in the July Kid’s Crafts Linky Party! However, the ones we had were good ones- and I’m truly grateful for those of you who took time to share your creations and ideas.
After taking a look at the Inlinkz stats, the craft with the most clicks is…..
“Reading with a BANG” by Kissed by a Frog!
It’s a great idea to help your toddlers and young’uns learn to read- so if you missed it, make sure you click over today!
Jenni is going to receive this lovely assortment of Xacto products to help her keep her craft mojo hopping! (Get it? Frog? HA! I crack myself up!)
I think I’m going to give the linky party a rest for August, but then fire it back up for National Sewing Month. In the meantime, enjoy the last vestiges of summer!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018