Well, all my kid-craftin’ pals must be on vacation this month, because we only had 8 links in the July Kid’s Crafts Linky Party! However, the ones we had were good ones- and I’m truly grateful for those of you who took time to share your creations and ideas.
After taking a look at the Inlinkz stats, the craft with the most clicks is…..
“Reading with a BANG” by Kissed by a Frog!
It’s a great idea to help your toddlers and young’uns learn to read- so if you missed it, make sure you click over today!
Jenni is going to receive this lovely assortment of Xacto products to help her keep her craft mojo hopping! (Get it? Frog? HA! I crack myself up!)
I think I’m going to give the linky party a rest for August, but then fire it back up for National Sewing Month. In the meantime, enjoy the last vestiges of summer!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017