Well, the day is here for the big “reveal”- who won that fabulous autographed tote with all of the yummy craft goodies tucked inside??
I’ll get there. Keep your knickers on.
First of all, thank you to all the folks who left comments- SIXTY of them, to be exact! And it was so touching to hear words of encouragement from the over-40 crowd, letting me know that this is the beginning of the best part. (I think so, too.)
And Dana, I DID have fun- my family took me out to dinner, got a few special gifties (including a hand-made polymer clay pendant from my SON!) I am loved…
OK, enough of the drama of waiting… here we go…. Random.org generated number #47…. so… that’s BONNIE!!
Happy 40th Birthday. As someone who is now in my mid 50â€™s I can tell you that the 40â€™s are great.
From your lips (or fingers) to God’s ears, Bonnie- Congratulations!!
And to everyone else, thanks again for your comments, support, and Crafty Mojo!!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018