Sorry I’mÂ a day late, dear crafty folk, but I had a busy time trying to get home before the next big winter storm hit Cleveland. Fortunately, I caught the red-eye home and avoided disaster.
SO. We had 43 comments on the Armour Etch review post, and I used Random.org to pull a winner:
That’s J @ My Year to Thrive!
love it! especially the portion control wine glass. what a fabulous idea! would love to try this.
Well, lucky you! Our sponsor, ConsumerCrafts.com is going to send you a kit that you can try out for yourself. Enjoy, and thanks again to ConsumerCrafts.com!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017