Sorry I’mÂ a day late, dear crafty folk, but I had a busy time trying to get home before the next big winter storm hit Cleveland. Fortunately, I caught the red-eye home and avoided disaster.
SO. We had 43 comments on the Armour Etch review post, and I used Random.org to pull a winner:
That’s J @ My Year to Thrive!
love it! especially the portion control wine glass. what a fabulous idea! would love to try this.
Well, lucky you! Our sponsor, ConsumerCrafts.com is going to send you a kit that you can try out for yourself. Enjoy, and thanks again to ConsumerCrafts.com!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018