Thank you all for playing along- I really appreciate your ideas and comments!
We had 58 comments on our Powder Puff Chalking Inks review, and I used Random.Org to select a number.
(Remember, the default says 100, but trust me, I entered 60 as the “max:”
By my count, that’s HEATHER! She said:
2011/01/07 at 8:02 am
chalk on black paper is a specialty of mine. iâ€™d love to continue in that medium. thanks!
Well, Heather- they aren’t chalks, but hopefully these inks will inspire you in a new way- thanks everyone! Stay tuned, I’ll have a quick tute up soon using these yummy inks!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018