I used Random.Org to generate a random number between 1 and 11, the amount of comments we received- and our winner was #2, Dana! She said:
She is so accomplished!! Not only is she talented, sheâ€™s really a very nice person. I love her knitting patterns and I love that sheâ€™s here in Cleveland, too. We donâ€™t get enough props!
Thanks for your comments, and I’ll be sending out this faboo book in the New Year!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018