Thanks to all of you who left a comment on last weeks post introducing Lisa Falduto’s new business venture, Paper Fashions Boutique! In case you missed it, it’s an altered art kit club. She’s putting together awesome kits with great materials, easy-to-follow instructions, and at a great price point, too. What you’ll really love is that it’s available month-by-month; which means you’ll only buy the kit YOU want. (But trust me, you’ll want them all!!!)
We had 39 responses, and Random.org picked number 34- that’s Vicki!!! She said,
“This would look FAB in my newly organized craft space. Perfect colors!”
Well, congrats, Vicki! We hope you’ll enjoy it!!
As for the rest of you, please check out Lisa’s blog and get on her mailing list. You won’t want to miss it! And thanks again to Lisa for giving up her sample as a door prize.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017