I got a package from the UK today containing my goodies from the Wild Women Swap I did on CPS. (To see the pins I made, click here.)Â So here are my swaps:
The top one is a hand-woven piece, topped with a yo-yo and a polymer clay face from Diane the YarnGoddess... the “Red-Headed Wonder” (my name for her) didn’t come with info, so I don’t know who made her. I also got some postcards and an ATC from Wendy, as well as a piece of Pelmat. What a treat!
I just love these little swaps- it’s a way to keep me creatively energized. I highly recommend trying some as your new year’s resolution!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018