Whenever I get together with crafty friends, they always ask me “What’s NEW?” (And they don’t mean in my life, they mean in the craft world!) So I’m starting a new column just for new release information. It will give me the space to share with you new lines from favorite companies!
Today I’ve got a video to share- some of the new releases from Stampin’ UPs new catalog, just out on June 1 2012.
Like I said, my sister used to be a Stampin’ UP demonstrator, and the images and quality were always top-notch in the stamps. Just looking through the catalog, I think I’m gonna need to find a new demonstrator!
And here are some cards I made with the items they sent me. Can you see the products I used?
Stay tuned, because I have a post on working in a series coming up AND a review of those awesome (and HUGE) stamp pads! More fun to come!
Disclosure: Materials provided for promotional purposes
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018