It was another whirl-wind week at CTD WHQ. Lately I’ve had so cool products coming in, I’m having a hard time choosing what to test next!
Some of the great products include:
- Candi By CraftWorkCards from the UK- lovely little dots to use in crafting.
- SweetHeart Inkers by We R Memory Keepers. Those handles are a brilliant idea!
- Crafter’s Clay from Martha Stewart Crafts by EK Success- those silicon molds are gorgeous!
- Color Box Scentz scented embossing powders. Cute idea, but do they actually smell nice, I wonder?
- Those Cut, Fold, and Tuck dies by Spellbinders look like fun, too!
Feel free to leave a comment if one of these particularly interests you- I’m happy to bump the one that gets the most comments to the top of the list!
OK…. so now we’re going to do the….
- #TeamCTD writer Vicki O’Dell the Creative Goddess reviewed A Bounty of Bead and Wire Earrings. AND she made a bonus pair that she shares on her blog.
- I tried out the iRock Crystal Setter by Imanginisce. It’s cordless and had a great safety feature!
- I shared a Tee-Shirt UpcycleÂ to inspire you- don’t settle for boring, boxy tees!
- Ever see a V-W Bug covered with seed beads? You will if you read my account of my field trip to Washington, DC!
- Vicki showed back up for an in-studio craft challenge! We made two very different Mother’s Day Gift Ideas using the same Martha Stewart Paper crafts supplies.
- And of course, you need a card for Mother’s Day– so I designed this one featuring Elmer’s brands.
- Did you know that Luminarte makes a resist paper, perfect for all kinds of wet and dry media? Check out my video overview of the Paint It Paper to see it in action. (PS- this is what your mists, chalks, and dye pads were made for!)
We also announced the winner of the S&S WorldWideÂ Create-A-Quilt Kit giveaway– congratulations to Kimberly T!
Didn’t win? Don’t be sad! We’ve got another great giveaway that is live right now from our new sponsors and friends at Luminart. They are offering not ONE, but TWO prizes- each is a set of 8 Primary Elements Artist Pigments PLUS a bottle of medium. My new giveaway widget not only makes it easy for you to enter, but it also gives you extra points for each additional entry. Plus YOU can choose how or how many times to enter. So go enter already!!
One last thing- I LOVE this sweet “pocket of posies” card from Vicki- it’s perfect for Mother’s Day or Teacher Appreciation Week. Click the photo to see the full tutorial on her blog!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018