Thanks to all of you who read and commented on my post about Westcott at CHA– and I’m so pleased to be giving a pair of these awesome scissors away!
So…with out further ado…. our winner, chosen at random via Random.org is….
KIMBERLY!! She says:
OOOOH! I desperately need a pair of new & good scissors! My sister-in-law always steals mine anyway!
Ok, Kimberly! These sweet snips are just for YOU! Tell that SIL to keep her mitts OFF! ; )
Thanks for reading, everyone!
And if you aren’t following my “CraftTestDummies Fan Page” on Facebook, I encourage you to skip over there and “like” me– we’re gonna have a Martha Stewart goodies giveaway once I hit the magical 700~!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018