Thanks to all of you who read and commented on my post about Westcott at CHA– and I’m so pleased to be giving a pair of these awesome scissors away!
So…with out further ado…. our winner, chosen at random via Random.org is….
KIMBERLY!! She says:
OOOOH! I desperately need a pair of new & good scissors! My sister-in-law always steals mine anyway!
Ok, Kimberly! These sweet snips are just for YOU! Tell that SIL to keep her mitts OFF! ; )
Thanks for reading, everyone!
And if you aren’t following my “CraftTestDummies Fan Page” on Facebook, I encourage you to skip over there and “like” me– we’re gonna have a Martha Stewart goodies giveaway once I hit the magical 700~!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017