Westcott (scissors) made a “splash” at CHA summer, teaming up with Scrapbook Royalty to host a fabulous party and silent auction to benefit the Wyland Foundation. The marvelous designers of CHA made and donated artworks (some fine art, some altered, some wearables) that fit in with the “Under the Sea” theme.
The party was MC’d by Marisa Pawelko of the Modern Surrealist, and Elena Lai Etcheverry of Scrapbook Royalty. (By the way, SR is a wonderful charitable organization & you should totally check out that link!)
But I digress. The idea was to raise money to help out with the horrendous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico via the Wyland Foundation- and the party was certainly atÂ hit.
Westcott also has brought on Marisa to design a holster for their scissors (clever, no?) and I happen to have shot a little video of her making one for….US!
Isn’t that CUTE??? And you can win the holster AND some Westcott Scissors just by leaving a comment on this post. I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, August 11th 2010 around noon EST. These are GREAT scissors- you want them. Leave me a comment NOW!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017