Westcott (scissors) made a “splash” at CHA summer, teaming up with Scrapbook Royalty to host a fabulous party and silent auction to benefit the Wyland Foundation. The marvelous designers of CHA made and donated artworks (some fine art, some altered, some wearables) that fit in with the “Under the Sea” theme.
The party was MC’d by Marisa Pawelko of the Modern Surrealist, and Elena Lai Etcheverry of Scrapbook Royalty. (By the way, SR is a wonderful charitable organization & you should totally check out that link!)
But I digress. The idea was to raise money to help out with the horrendous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico via the Wyland Foundation- and the party was certainly atÂ hit.
Westcott also has brought on Marisa to design a holster for their scissors (clever, no?) and I happen to have shot a little video of her making one for….US!
Isn’t that CUTE??? And you can win the holster AND some Westcott Scissors just by leaving a comment on this post. I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, August 11th 2010 around noon EST. These are GREAT scissors- you want them. Leave me a comment NOW!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018