Today my crafty BFF Vicki O’Dell the Creative Goddess and I are heading to CHA Summer 2012- it’s the Craft and Hobby Association Conference in Rosemont, Chicago. It’s like the “Emmy’s” for crafters- it’s when craft companies come show off their new lines, crafty celebrities do demos, there are business seminars, and craft events.
For those of us who have been in the industry for a few years, it’s a chance to connect with other designers/reporters/friends and have a big ol’ crafty LOVE-IN! I literally spend the whole show running and hugging and smiling. (And feeling pretty exhausted at the end of the day.)
So anyhoo, this year there will be FOUR members of #TeamCTD representing- Haley Pierson-Cox of The Zen of Making, Sara Carns from Sara’s Never-Never La-La-Land, and the aforementioned Creative Goddess, Vicki!
I love going to CHA and sharing all of the new products. beautiful booth displays, craft celebrity demos, and fun crafty events. I hope that you’ll all join me on multiple platforms, as I share different things different places. If you want to be up-to-the-minute, you’ll want to make sure you are tuned into the following social platforms:
- Subscribe to the blog. Just use the email sign-up form, and you’ll get CTD delivered to your inbox- so you’ll never miss a beat.
- Follow along on Facebook. I’ll share photos and quick snippets of information throughout the day!
- Follow me on Twitter. Set up a search for #CHAshow and you’ll get my tweets along with everyone else- such a great way to feel like you are seeing it first-hand!
- Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. So here’s a secret- I post videos on YouTube even before they show up here on the blog. So if you want to see the demos from CHA super-quick, make sure you subscribe!
Stay tuned for two weeks of CHA Summer 2012 related posts, tweets, videos, and updates- and I hope you’ll enjoy the fun as much as I will!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018