Hey crafty friends! I have another great giveaway for you! Remember when I reviewed Studio Paint from Claudine Hellmuth awhile back? I LOVED it! And, as it happened, I had a second set of paints- new and unused- just waiting for a new home.
You want to adopt it?
It’s easy- just a few easy steps!
FIRST- leave me a comment below answering this question:
What is your most treasured holiday tradition?
THEN- click the blue Rafflecopter widget below (if it does not pop up for you) and click the “I commented” button.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You will unlock even MORE ways to enter! Have fun and great weekend, too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018