Hey crafty friends! I have another great giveaway for you! Remember when I reviewed Studio Paint from Claudine Hellmuth awhile back? I LOVED it! And, as it happened, I had a second set of paints- new and unused- just waiting for a new home.
You want to adopt it?
It’s easy- just a few easy steps!
FIRST- leave me a comment below answering this question:
What is your most treasured holiday tradition?
THEN- click the blue Rafflecopter widget below (if it does not pop up for you) and click the “I commented” button.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You will unlock even MORE ways to enter! Have fun and great weekend, too!
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017