Hey crafty friends! I have another great giveaway for you! Remember when I reviewed Studio Paint from Claudine Hellmuth awhile back? I LOVED it! And, as it happened, I had a second set of paints- new and unused- just waiting for a new home.
You want to adopt it?
It’s easy- just a few easy steps!
FIRST- leave me a comment below answering this question:
What is your most treasured holiday tradition?
THEN- click the blue Rafflecopter widget below (if it does not pop up for you) and click the “I commented” button.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You will unlock even MORE ways to enter! Have fun and great weekend, too!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017