Hey crafty friends! I have another great giveaway for you! Remember when I reviewed Studio Paint from Claudine Hellmuth awhile back? I LOVED it! And, as it happened, I had a second set of paints- new and unused- just waiting for a new home.
You want to adopt it?
It’s easy- just a few easy steps!
FIRST- leave me a comment below answering this question:
What is your most treasured holiday tradition?
THEN- click the blue Rafflecopter widget below (if it does not pop up for you) and click the “I commented” button.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You will unlock even MORE ways to enter! Have fun and great weekend, too!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017