I’ve been working on a campaign for Duck Tape and they sent me some of the new Duck Tape Minis to play with. Here’s a sneak peek of what I made: But they sent me a LOT of minis. I mean, a LOT. So would you like some?
Here’s a little video for you!
And here’s how to enter!
1. Leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST. Tell me something about yourself. 2. Leave a comment on my YouTube video. Click HERE to view the video on YT and leave a comment on that video! 3. If you are on Twitter, follow me: https://twitter.com/CraftTestDummy (@CraftTestDummy) and tweet me something like, “Hey @CraftTestDummy! I’d love to win those cute DuckTape Minis!” or some such thing. Be creative, but make sure you use the hashtag #CTDgiveaway so I can find your entry! AND you can enter via Twitter once per day! 4. Leave a comment on THIS thread on Facebook. Again, tell me something about yourself. Be conversational and not spammy, K? I’d really like to get to know you better, so tell me what kind of crafts you do, what products you’d like to see reviewed, etc. 🙂 And if you REALLY love me, you’ll pin the giveaway image. I can’t count it as an entry, but consider it good karma. Thanks and good luck!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017