I’ve been working on a campaign for Duck Tape and they sent me some of the new Duck Tape Minis to play with. Here’s a sneak peek of what I made: But they sent me a LOT of minis. I mean, a LOT. So would you like some?
Here’s a little video for you!
And here’s how to enter!
1. Leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST. Tell me something about yourself. 2. Leave a comment on my YouTube video. Click HERE to view the video on YT and leave a comment on that video! 3. If you are on Twitter, follow me: https://twitter.com/CraftTestDummy (@CraftTestDummy) and tweet me something like, “Hey @CraftTestDummy! I’d love to win those cute DuckTape Minis!” or some such thing. Be creative, but make sure you use the hashtag #CTDgiveaway so I can find your entry! AND you can enter via Twitter once per day! 4. Leave a comment on THIS thread on Facebook. Again, tell me something about yourself. Be conversational and not spammy, K? I’d really like to get to know you better, so tell me what kind of crafts you do, what products you’d like to see reviewed, etc. 🙂 And if you REALLY love me, you’ll pin the giveaway image. I can’t count it as an entry, but consider it good karma. Thanks and good luck!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018