I’m continuing to clean out my studio- and guess what I found this week? A set of Martha Stewart paints that I’ve NEVER USED! They were sent to me as part of a campaign & then I didn’t need them.
Do you want them?
I made a little video!
To enter, just leave me a comment below telling me which color in the set I’m giving away is your favorite. (See, I want to make sure you are reading carefully and paying attention!
I’ll also pick two folks to receive craft envies stuffed with fun “leftovers” of paper, yarn, stickers, etc. International friends welcome enter!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018