I’m continuing to clean out my studio- and guess what I found this week? A set of Martha Stewart paints that I’ve NEVER USED! They were sent to me as part of a campaign & then I didn’t need them.
Do you want them?
I made a little video!
To enter, just leave me a comment below telling me which color in the set I’m giving away is your favorite. (See, I want to make sure you are reading carefully and paying attention!
I’ll also pick two folks to receive craft envies stuffed with fun “leftovers” of paper, yarn, stickers, etc. International friends welcome enter!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017